Account Manager - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Private Wealth Account Manager (IPC One)
Private Wealth Account Manager (IPC One) — Private Wealth Advisor Services
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
As part of the IGM family of companies, we are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2023) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our IPC One Advisor Services team is growing! We’ are seeking an IPC ONE Account Manager – someone who will support the newly accredited Portfolio Manager and their team in a relationship management capacity ensuring advisor and clients are successfully transitioned to IPC One. This individual will act as the liaison between the Portfolio Managers and internal departments within IPC in all aspects of the Advisor Journey.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
What is the role of the IPC ONE Account Manager?
- Build and maintain relationship with the advisor and team through consistent touchpoints (virtual meetings and written/phone communication.
- Assist with the PM and branch’s understanding and familiarization of the IPC One Platform after they have completed formal training through our Learning Center.
- Master the working of the automated Client Insights Workbook (One Space) to assist and guide the branch during account transitioning
- Assist with the review and/or completion of all paperwork received for existing/new account opening through the applications used (Synergize, Compass)
- Liaise with the Branch Manager to ensure that all compliance requirements are met
- Liaise with our back office and various internal teams/ departments to address trading inquiries and concerns and escalate issues to management as needed
- In depth understanding and processing workflows and procedures required to transition existing accounts to managed/non-managed accounts on the new platform
- Assist with the monthly QC of the Investment Form for initial investment to IPC One
- Monitor and track transition activity for reporting purposes, identify SLAs and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that all communications, issues/inquiries are responded to and addressed in a timely manner
- Act as the single point of contact for the advisors and internal business members, as well as providing an update on the progress: advancements made, next steps
- Maintain accurate records to report weekly and monthly - Volumes, SLA, Issues and Resolutions
- Identify issue trends of re-occurring, ongoing and/or regular challenges that are experienced by the Advisors and internal partners
- Ad-hoc duties as required
What traits and competencies should a IPC ONE Account Manager possess?
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Sound judgement and decision making– keeping in mind that “The Client Comes First”
- Multi-tasking by overseeing and managing multiple projects effectively with a capacity for dealing with tight deadlines; must possess excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently when required as well as in a team environment
- Contribute actively towards the team’s success through forward thinking and a positive attitude
- Organizational skills – attune to situations requiring impeccable time management and the appropriate handling of many documents at one time
What are the preferred qualifications for a IPC ONE Account Manager?
- Must possess at least 1-3 years of IIROC industry work experience at the administrative level with knowledge of IIROC processes
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration
- Completion of CSC is an asset
- Must have advanced knowledge of IIROC online applications (ISM, NetRep, IMost, OSS)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Office 365
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.