Advisor Services Administrator - Nominee - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Advisor Services Associate (Bilingual)
Advisor Services Associate (Bilingual) — Operations MFDA
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Operations MFDA team is currently growing! We’re seeking an Advisor Services Associate – someone who is responsible for providing a very high level of service to internal and external clients. Any advisor/branch inquiries/processing inquiries will be handled to ensure that accurate, efficient service is provided to everyone in a professional manner. The primary function of this role is to provide back office processing support for IPC Advisors.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Advisor Services Associate role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Advisor Services Associate?
- Providing and processing all documentation relating to accounts: RSP’s, RRIF’s, LIRA’s, LIF’s, Trusts, informal and formal, estate accounts and corporate accounts
- Enters trade requests (i.e. Buys, Sells, Switches) into the appropriate database
- Processing transfers in and out, verify setup of new accounts; systematic instructions, withdrawals and de-registrations
- Process and ensure quality control of accounts (PAC, AWD, purchases, redemptions, transfers, switches) are processed correctly and are up to date
- Monitors reports monthly in preparation of maturities and interest payments
- Process all transaction related paperwork such as LOIs, commission rebates, cheque requisitions - as it pertains to specific branch offices/advisors in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Reviews and prepares monthly Nominee Reconciliation
- Create and review non-financial updates sent to fund companies via Fund SERV
- Provide assistance in back office software application testing as required
- Ad-hoc duties as required
What traits and competencies should an Advisor Services Associatepossess?
- Must be able to effectively communicate to various audiences and all levels of staff
- Ability to quickly review/edit staff’s work and make corrections/amendments if necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to oversee/manage multiple projects effectively and a capacity for dealing with tight deadlines
- Service oriented attitude and desire for future growth
What are the preferred qualifications for an Advisor Services Associate?
- Bilingual in English and French
- Post-secondary education in business required
- 2-5 years of experience within the Mutual Fund Industry and specifically Registered Products in a Nominee environment
- Completion of CSC/IFIC is an asset
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite of products, mainly MS Word and Excel
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.