Advisor Services Representative - Data Integrity - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Advisor Services Representative - Data Integrity
Advisor Services Representative - Data Integrity — Operations, MFDA
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
As part of the IGM group of companies, we are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2023) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Operations MFDA team is currently growing! We’re seeking an Advisor Services Representative, Data Integrity – someone with a keen eye for detail to keep our data up to date and accurate.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Advisor Services Representative, Data Integrity role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Advisor Services Representative, Data Integrity?
- Responsible for effectively maintaining up to date and accurate mutual and segregated fund data in the Univeris database
- Accurately processing daily import files from FundSERV and administrating any exceptions to ensure clean data is imported into the Univeris database
- Effectively identify master data anomalies in the database and implement solutions
- Responsible for reporting any data inconsistencies following up with the fund company for resolution and keeping Advisors informed of any delays in the transactions being processed in a timely manner
- Effectively and accurately processing monthly account reconciliation
- Providing testing support for any enhancements made in the Univeris database
What traits and competencies should an Advisor Services Representative, Data Integrity possess?
- Strong attention to detail
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance client experiences
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
What are the preferred qualifications for an Advisor Services Representative, Data Integrity?
- 2 years of experience in the financial industry is preferred
- Post-secondary education
- Completion of CSC/IFIC an asset
- Working experience with MFDA back-office software such as Univeris is preferred
- Proven ability to put the client first
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to listen actively, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
- Experience with MS word and excel is required
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
- Awesome hybrid working environment
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.