Associate Advisor - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Associate Advisor (Calgary)
Associate Advisor (Calgary) — Pinnacle
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest-growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
As an established industry leader with 29 Corporate Branches and growing rapidly across Canada, we’re seeking an Associate Advisor – someone who is willing to learn and perform all the functions of a financial planner while being mentored by a seasoned Advisor.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Associate Advisor role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Associate Advisor?
- Provide an exceptional client experience and respond to all client inquiries in a timely manner
- Learn and practice our award-winning financial planning process
- Use our financial planning software to build and update financial plans
- Prepare required paperwork and process accurately to ensure compliance
- Monitor investment portfolios on an ongoing basis for suitability
- Research products approved for sale through IPC Securities Corporation and IPC Investment Corporation
- Collaborate with the Corporate Branch team to deliver on team goals, provide coverage and train new team members
- Ad-hoc duties as needed
What traits and competencies should an Associate Advisor possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance client experiences
- Strong desire for performance-driven compensation
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
What are the preferred qualifications for an Associate Advisor?
- Post-secondary education in Business or a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within the financial services industry
- Mutual Fund (MFDA) or Securities (IIROC) license an asset
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome mentorship support and training opportunities to develop professionally
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.