Associate Manager, Client Services - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Associate Manager, Client Services
Associate Manager, Client Services — Advisor 411, IIROC
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Advisor 411 IIROC team is currently growing! We’re seeking an Associate Manager, Client Services – someone who is to provide premium service experience to internal and external IPC clients to help Advisors build a better business.
The Associate Manager, Client Services is a unique, hybrid role that incorporates the knowledge of the Client Services Specialist position together with the qualities required of a team leader, coach, and analyst – working together with the team and the Director. Coaching the team to exceed expectations, providing statistical reporting to the Director, being the point of escalation, looking for ways to improve service delivery and assisting with the implementation of new initiatives
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Associate Manager, Client Services role with you in mind.
What is the role of an Associate Manager, Client Services?
- Provide leadership to team Associates and Specialists, as a first point of contact on matters requiring first level escalation, review, ‘on the spot’ training
- Investigate, research and facilitate the communication of accurate solutions on escalated matters
- Providing ongoing coaching with team members, assisting in performance reviews, providing feedback and vacation management
- Monitor intra-day activities and email volume and respond accordingly to changing conditions; redirecting resources within the team to meet or exceed email SLAs
- Be a leader within the team to contribute to the accurate resolution of the overflow of telephone queries, on-line tickets and emails from internal and external partners with an emphasis on meeting or exceeding service level agreements.
- Recognize and contribute to process improvement opportunities intended to benefit the team with an impact to the heightened service delivery through active engagement with management
- Respond, assist, support and communicate as required with IPC partners on behalf of the Client Services Associates/Specialists and/or management
- Recognize training issues, learning opportunities and knowledge gaps within the team, and develop useful learning paths for the team in conjunction with IPC partners and NBIN resources
- Support management by recognizing positive contributions by fellow team members; on the job coaching; and team monthly meetings, while maintaining notes/minutes
- Support management on reporting, data management, and internal communication requests that includes but is not limited to: ASI surveys, scorecards, service level reporting, team productivity and internal communications
- Liaison between client facing front office partners, internal partners and third-party vendors to positively represent mutual interests and transfer knowledge.
- Educate callers on array of IPC and regulatory products, policies and procedures that includes, but is not limited to: field inquiries relative to client account administration, issues related to registered plans, document requirements for new accounts, pricing and service-related inquiries and remote trade processing inquiries.
- Take the lead as the primary point of contact for high value, high sensitivity Advisor interactions that may include supporting Advisors and/or extraordinary matters.
- Ad-hoc duties and requests as needed.
What are the preferred qualifications for an Associate Manager, Client Services?
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience within an operations environment, working with the IIROC platform
- Undergraduate degree in Business preferred
- Completion of CSC/IFIC is an asset
- Knowledge of relevant IIROC back-office software solutions is an asset
- People management experience is an asset
- Approachable leader within Client Services, able to offer clear verbal and written instructions upon request
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely the goals and objectives of IPC to all stakeholders; and be able to effectively communicate to various audiences and all levels of team
- Strong time management skills with an ability to manage various working teams
- Ability to oversee/manage multiple projects effectively and a capacity for dealing with tight deadlines
- Must be extremely proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite of products, mainly MS Word and Excel
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.