Bilingual Client Services Associate - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Bilingual Client Services Associate
Bilingual Client Services Associate — Corporate Branch
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in your career. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Advisor 411 team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Bilingual Client Services Associate – someone to provide a premium service experience to our IPC clients. We’re a fun, high energy, enthusiastic team with one primary goal - to help Advisors build a better business.
Our friendly team takes pride in providing our Advisors with accurate and complete information resulting in a total Advisor experience. We value the quality of the work we do and the strength of the relationships we build with our Advisors.
The Bilingual Client Services Associate is the primary point of contact for IPC Advisors (MFDA) for a wide array of procedural and regulatory queries in both French and English.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Bilingual Client Services Associate role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Bilingual Client Services Associate?
- Actively contribute to the accurate resolution of telephone queries, on-line tickets and emails from internal and external partners with an emphasis on meeting or exceeding service level agreements.
- Positively contribute to the Team’s service level benchmarks.
- Liaison between client facing front office partners, internal partners and third party vendors to positively represent mutual interests and transfer knowledge.
- Educate callers on array of IPC and regulatory products, policies and procedures that includes, but is not limited to:
- Field inquiries relative to client account administration
- Issues related to registered plans
- Document requirements for new accounts
- Pricing and service-related inquiries
- Remote trade processing inquiries
- Recognize any issues with potential for unforeseen risk to IPC or the client, and timely communicate to management.
- Identifies and offers value added service in phone and online communications with internal and external partners.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all relevant IPC systems, (including: the HUB, Univeris, FundServ, Croesus, Compass systems, UVC).
- Stay abreast of, and complete regular training initiatives.
- Periodic shadowing with internal partners.
- Independently maintain a Professional Development Plan to document and track professional development goals.
- Complete all IPC mandated industry courses and training initiatives.
- Adhere to the Team’s requirements for productivity (call and email SLAs).
- Conduct all business in a manner consistent with IPC’s values and principals as defined in IPC’s Operating Philosophy.
- Contribute to own professional development planning through active participation in coaching sessions with management.
- Identify business process improvements for the benefit of the Team, IPC Operations and internal and external clients.
What traits and competencies should a Bilingual Client Services Associate possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to provide resolutions to enhance client experiences
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
- A true interest in the industry
What are the preferred qualifications for a Bilingual Client Services Associate?
- Bilingual in French and English (verbal and written)
- Post-secondary education in Business (or related field) preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a client service center setting ideally within a wealth management firm with a focus on the MFDA platform.
- Completion of IFIC or CSC is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to put the client first
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to listen actively, understand and provide solutions
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.