Change Readiness Business Partner - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Change Readiness Business Partner (14 month contract)
Change Readiness Business Partner (14 month contract) — Talent & Culture
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Talent & Culture team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Change Readiness Business Partner – someone who will be responsible for the planning and oversight of activities related to people readiness at IPC. Someone to play a key role in design, development, and the execution of corporate strategic plans, by implementing a structured approach ensuring thorough and smooth organizational change. Someone to consider wider impacts of change and how to best mitigate these impacts, while liaising with individuals across the organization. By diagnosing problems and creating strategic plans, the Change Readiness Business Partner will be accountable for analysis and recommendations for improvements to the employee and Branch partner experience.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Change Readiness Business Partner role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Change Readiness Business Partner?
- Design a corporate change management program that shapes the overall approach, implementation, and sustainability of corporate goals
- Develop actionable and targeted change management plans, risk mitigation methodology, resistance plans, and reinforcement mechanisms
- Coach, counsel and guide change across all levels of an organization through change methodology
- Work with individuals across the organization leveraging their professional knowledge and experience to provide a broad approach to understanding impacts, and problem solving
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI’s) measuring the change, lasting benefits of the change, and future developments required
- Create measurement strategies to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of changes
- Develop a corporate calendar of change, suggest timing for upcoming changes, and change readiness assessments
- Work with stakeholders to integrate change management activities and execute specific engagement strategies into the overall project plan
- Collection & analysis of data from key stakeholders, end users, and vendor partners
- Identify trends in behaviors and make recommendations for influencing desired behaviors
- Strategy creation and implementation to influence and prioritize end user adoption
- Evaluations of successes and opportunities across the organization
- Recommendations to drive user behaviors based on fact driven data
- Monitor the effect of training and sustainment activities
What traits and competencies should a Change Readiness Business Partner possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance client experiences
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
What are the preferred qualifications for a Change Readiness Business Partner?
- Minimum of 5 years of investment industry experience
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to be flexible and find win-win solutions
- People skills and keen intuition
- Ability to handle perceived criticism and resistance to change
- Formal change management experience and\or education as asset
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
- Awesome hybrid working environment
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.