Client Experience Specialist - Kingston - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Client Experience Specialist
Client Experience Specialist (Kingston, ON) — Pinnacle
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
As part of the IGM family of companies, we are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2023) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
As the Client Experience Specialist, you will be the ‘glue’ that binds all client relationships together, you will be the first voice people hear when they call in, and the first person they see when they visit. Major responsibilities will include client servicing, client meeting coordination, review and follow up on client communication and documentation, administrative support to advisors and other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will be MFDA or IIROC licensed, or willing to complete all required continuing education requirements for licencing.
Integral to the success of this role the ideal candidate must possess effective communication skills, empathy, optimism and a strong focus on growth both personally and professionally.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
What is the role of the Client Experience Specialist?
- Responds to client inquiries via telephone, email, video conference and in person
- Screens and direct calls. Take adequate messages and relay them in a timely manner to appropriate members
- Answer queries, disseminate or explain information to callers and visitors both internal and external as required
- Escalates all client matters in a timely manner, as warranted by the situation.
- Ensures excellence in every interaction to provide a consistent experience for existing clients and prospects
- Schedules and manages Advisor/Client Appointments and events, participating and documenting key information where required
- Handles all client requests with the Advisor and/or the team within pre-defined SLA’s
- Contributes to the collective (team) achievement of pre-defined Retention, Client Happiness & Growth targets for IPC
- Provides absenteeism coverage for other support staff, as directed from time to time.
- When required, ensures accuracy of completed account/trade paperwork, financial plans and all client meeting documentation
- When required, coordinates client account/trade instructions for creation and completion.
- Provides ongoing feedback to the team to ensure all opportunities for business improvements are captured and reviewed
- Ensures that all client information is entered in the CRM
- Ad-hoc duties as required, and responsibilities may change from time to time
What are the preferred qualifications for a Client Experience Specialist?
- Professional Experience - Minimum 3-5 years in an Advisor/Client support role in a Financial Services firm. Life insurance experience is required. Alternate comparable experience will be considered.
- Education Requirements & Industry Knowledge - Post secondary diploma or degree in business, finance, economics or other related discipline. Completion of or working towards completion of the IFIC, CSC and/or CPH is preferred. This role will be supporting advisors and clients on the MFDA and IIROC platform.
- Relationships - Able to foster and maintain excellent relationships with clients, advisors, branch support staff, IPC Head Office staff and other key stakeholders.
- Communication - Excellent client service skills are required. Ability to anticipate client needs and timely follow up is expected.
- Organizational skills and time management – Able to multi-task, prioritize and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer software – Must have intermediate knowledge of Office365, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint. Nice to have intermediate knowledge of Univeris, Plan Plus, iMost, Croesus, NetRep and NBCN.
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.