Client Experience Specialist (Ottawa, ON) - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Client Experience Specialist (Ottawa, ON)
Client Experience Specialist (Ottawa, ON) — Corporate Branch
Are you ready to be the glue, binding client relationships, taking your career to the next level, now and in the future? Would you like to be generously rewarded just for being you by an industry leader and maximize both your career and earning potential?
If you answered yes to the above questions, Investment Planning Counsel has the right opportunity for you. Join us as a Client Experience Specialist in our corporate branch location in Ottawa. Working directly with a Wealth Advisor, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality and timely engagement with our growing client base.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Client servicing, meeting coordination, review and follow up on client communication and documentation.
- Answer queries, disseminate or explain information to callers and visitors both internal and external as required.
- Acts as the first point of contact between IPC and its clients; actioning all client requests with the Advisor and/or the team within pre-defined service level agreement (SLA).
- Ensures accuracy of completed account/trade paperwork, financial plans, insurance applications/products and all client meeting documentation when required.
- Outbound calls to schedule and manage Advisor/Client Appointments and events.
- Ensures that all client information is entered in the CRM.
- Provide administrative support to advisors, coverage for other support staff and other duties as assigned.
Integral to the success of this role the ideal candidate must possess:
- Minimum 3 years in an Advisor/Client support role in a Financial Services firm. Alternate comparable experience will be considered.
- Completion of the IFIC, CSC or CPH would be preferred.
- IIROC licensed, or willing to complete all required continuing education requirements for licencing.
- Able to foster and maintain excellent relationships with clients, advisors, branch support staff, IPC Head Office staff and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent client service and communication skills are required.
- Ability to anticipate client needs, resourcefulness and timely follow up is expected.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.