Client Services Associate - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Client Services Associate (Advisor 411)
Client Services Associate (Advisor 411) — Operations, IIROC
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
As part of the IGM family of companies, we are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2023) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
The Client Services department is responsible for providing a premium service experience to internal and external IPC clients to help Advisors build a better business. All advisor inquiries handled through the Client Services process must be accurate, complete and resulting in an efficient service experience consistently provided in a professional, friendly atmosphere. Standards for quality and productivity of the service provided to IPC Securities Advisors apply as a measure of performance in this role.
We’re seeking a Client Services Associate – someone who is the primary point of contact for IPC Securities Advisors on a wide array of processing, procedural and regulatory matters affecting client accounts.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Client Services Associate role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Client Services Associate?
- Actively contribute to the accurate resolution of telephone queries, on-line tickets and emails from internal and external partners with an emphasis on meeting or exceeding service level agreements.
- Positively contribute to the Team’s service level benchmark of responding to 80% of calls within 20 seconds.
- Liaison between client facing front office partners, internal partners and third-party vendors to positively represent mutual interests and transfer knowledge.
- Educate callers on array of IPC and regulatory products, policies and procedures that includes, but is not limited to:
- Field inquiries relative to client account administration
- Issues related to registered plans
- Document requirements for new accounts
- Pricing and service-related inquiries
- Remote trade processing inquiries
- Recognize any issues with potential for unforeseen risk to IPC or the client, and timely communicate to management.
What traits and competencies should a Client Services Associate possess?
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to provide resolutions to enhance client experiences
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
What are the preferred qualifications for a Client Services Associate?
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years' experience within a resource center environment, working in an IIROC platform.
- Experience working in the securities operations/client service environment with a good working knowledge of relevant back-office software solutions preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Business preferred
- Completion of IFIC is mandatory, CSC is an asset.
- Must be extremely proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite programs (Office 365) with specific attention to Word and Excel.
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.