Digital Product Specialist - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Digital Product Specialist
Digital Product Specialist — Marketing
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest-growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in digital marketing and website management. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Digital Marketing team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Digital Product Specialist – someone who can help build and manage our digital and social brands.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Digital Product Specialist role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Digital Product Specialist?
- Manage content updates and handle day-to-day support for internal and external facing digital properties
- Work with internal teams to lead MarTech and Digital Marketing projects in support of Advisor tooling capabilities
- Support Content and Advisor Marketing stakeholders in developing strategies for content and campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing and IT staff to implement new features, maintenance, and troubleshoot issues within the Marketing technology platform
- Partner with cross functional teams regularly to ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization
- Support a range of core projects, take ownership, and provide coherent direction to drive strategic decision making
- Communicate screen designs, interaction models, end-to-end experiences, and the target audience to other members of the project team
- Work with internal teams to lead small to mid-sized digital projects
What traits and competencies should a Digital Product Specialist possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance the Advisor and client experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is very important
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when supporting Advisors
- Embody AOR (Acknowledge, Own, Respond) in interaction with Advisors and internal stakeholders
What are the preferred qualifications for a Digital Product Specialist?
- Marketing and/or Business-Related Degree
- 3+ years of experience using Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with Project Management and Change Management methodologies
- Usability, customer-focused design experience, and User Interface design knowledge
- Experience managing small-medium size projects
- Financial industry knowledge is an asset
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.