Document Management Administrator - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Document Management Administrator (Contract)
Document Management Administrator (Contract) — Operations Counsel & Document Imaging
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Document Imaging and Dealer Services team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Document Management Administrator – someone who is responsible for achieving the daily operational functions and activities as it relates to prepping, scanning and indexing within the workflow management for internal and external clients.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
What is the role of the Document Management Administrator?
- Sort and prep documents from Advisors and branches into their respective categories
- Process prepared documents through scanners while ensuring the quality of the images
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and scanning job set-up processes
- Perform cursory quality check of packages to be scanned
- Re-scan poor quality images as they are identified
- Periodic checks of incoming email and faxes (UVC) and applicable email boxes
- Maintain a working knowledge of all imaging, workflow and filing procedures
- Daily bank deposits to corresponding banking institutions
- Reporting on return mail handling, stats and updates within Univeris
- Coordinate activities of business owners involved with analyzing business forms; such as maintenance, translations, , script completion and testing
- Provide support with projects as required which includes testing and may require overtime on occasional weekends
- Prepare and maintain an inventory of forms and changes across multiple repositories
- Coordinates storage activities among all cost centers at Head Office
- Effective handling of delivery/receiving of confidential storage boxes to various teams
- Review and update procedure manuals
- Other duties as required
What traits and competencies should a Document Management Administrator possess?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance client experiences
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage various documents
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities effectively while dealing with tight deadlines
- A true interest in being a team player
What are the preferred qualifications for a Document Management Administrator?
- Minimum 2 years of experience within the Financial Industry
- Experience working in a dealership, preferably in an operations team
- Post-Secondary education; completion of IFIC is an asset
- Intermediate proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of products, mainly MS Word/Excel
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.