Learning Associate - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Learning Associate — Learning & Development
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Learning and Development team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Learning Associate – someone who possesses great organizational skills, is enthusiastic, and is able to multi-task in our fast-paced environment!
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Learning Associate role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Learning Associate?
- Maintain records in the Learning Management System - Learning Centre; registration & attendance, usage data, reporting
- Maintain web pages by updating images, data, and featured items on the corporate website and LMS.
- Evaluate individual custom training requests to determine solutions
- Manage teams’ email inbox; respond to inquiries/disseminate emails to each Trainer
- Generate reports for the Learning & Development Manager and Executive Team
- Gather and analyze data to monitor the success of training programs
- General administrative support for the learning activities at IPC - including formal, informal, and social learning
What traits and competencies should a Learning Associate possess?
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent technology skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to establish and maintain Advisor & internal team member relationships
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
- Desire to grow and seek out new challenges
What are the preferred qualifications for a Learning Associate?
- Post-secondary education within business required
- 2 years of professional experience in a training or knowledge management capacity
- Completion of CSC/IFIC is an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Some proficiency in Microsoft 365 tools (Forms, Teams, SharePoint)
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Care
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name