Marketing Specialist - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Marketing Specialist — Marketing
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Marketing team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Marketing Specialist – someone who will provide support for IPC Advisors and Head Office marketing initiatives.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Marketing Specialist role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Marketing Specialist?
- Oversees IPC Print Shop partner and assists with printing requests as needed
- Responsible for upkeep and management of IPC Promotional Store including working with Events team to choose swag items for client events and conferences
- Be the Intranet (The Hub) SME for Marketing and manage all updates, bug fixes and content uploads on Marketing and Branding pages and other Intranet projects
- Assist Brand Lead with Rebrand roll-out from coordination of client events, collateral updates, digital property updates and audits/research projects
- Assist Events team with Conferences and Fall Summit logistics
- Work with Communications team to upload IPC Corporate content to AdvisorStream
- Process Marketing and Communications Invoices and support Manager, Advisor Marketing with budget accruals
- Prepare and process Amex reports & expenses for VP, Marketing
- Coordination of all Corporate French translation
- Assist internal stakeholders with form updates and other projects to ensure brand compliance and best practice
- Monitor marketing shared inbox to ensure all requests are responded to promptly and directed to correct people as needed
- Key marketing contact person when onboarding new Advisors to IPC including stationery and interior/exterior brand signage.
- Ad-hoc requests and projects as required
What traits and competencies should a Marketing Specialist possess?
- Possess outstanding attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Love of design and passion for improving the user experience
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance Advisor experiences with IPC
What are the preferred qualifications for a Marketing Specialist?
- Bachelor of Design and/or Business in Marketing or Communications required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Marketing role (Finance Industry is preferred)
- Comfortable with all Microsoft Office programs and Internet applications (CMS platforms)
- Hands-on experience using Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, In Design, and Illustrator
- Experience working and building solutions using front-end web technologies is desirable
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name