Quality Assurance & Escalations Specialist - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Quality Assurance & Escalations Specialist
Quality Assurance & Escalations Specialist — Quality Assurance & Escalations
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Quality Assurance & Escalations team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Quality Assurance & Escalations Specialist – someone to provide analysis and reporting on Quality Assurance, Productivity and Advisor Satisfaction. Someone who will partner with internal and external stakeholders and identify and deliver on service process improvements.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Quality Assurance & Escalations Specialist role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Quality Assurance & Escalations Specialist?
- Support internal service partners via a comprehensive Quality Assurance discipline that promotes healthy learning, celebrates success, encourages team engagement and advances Advisor relationships
- Seek out and identify service process improvement opportunities through analysis and execution of productivity reporting
- Add an additional dimension of Advisor support as a service liaison partner to the Business Development Team
- Evaluating calls and written communications with Advisors for accuracy, quality, efficiency and satisfaction to providing actionable insights through trend analysis
- Maintaining and updating database with qualitative and qualitatively data including statistics, recommendations
- Provide reporting, productivity metrics and KPIs on Service Level Agreements including first call resolution, escalations and pending investigations
- Facilitate the distribution and communication of the Advisor Satisfaction Survey
What traits and competencies should a Quality Assurance & Escalations Specialist possess?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work within a team environment and collaborate with others
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the quality assurance process
- Critical thinking and analysis skills to determine areas of improvement and to recommend actionable improvements
- Mastery in analyzing business, technical, and functional needs and requirements
- Strong attention to detail to identify, record, and prioritize issues as they arise
- Solid report writing skills and command of written communication
- Troubleshooting and creative thinking to present viable solutions as problems arise
What are the preferred qualifications for a Quality Assurance & Escalations Specialist?
- 3 – 5 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Industry experience is required
- Post-secondary education
- Completion of CSC/IFIC is an asset
- Proven ability to put the client first
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to listen actively, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
- Awesome hybrid working environment
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.