Regional Coordinator - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Regional Coordinator — Business Development
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Business Development- IPC team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Regional Coordinator – someone who can help support the administrative duties, enabling the Regional Vice-Presidents (RVP) and Regional Managers (RM) to influence advisor behavior into adopting the IPC Group of Companies value added proposition. In addition, the role represents the Advisor “go to” person for all advisors. The goal is to help the IPC advisors build a better business.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Regional Coordinator role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Regional Coordinator?
- Book meetings and calls for the RVP and RM
- Organize all regional events, virtual and in person (when things open)
- Book travel for the RVPs and RMs (when travel returns)
- Complete Expenses for RVPs
- Organize internal meetings for the RVPs and RMs
- Customize and complete Action Plans and Progress Reviews for the Sales function of the region
- Create kits and presentations
- Manage Co op for the region (paperwork, approval, compliance)
- Update and manage all dashboards
- Order promotional materials
- Coordinate birthday cards, thank you cards, and surprise and delights
- Maintain CRM for region
- Send out product correspondence/updates, using constant contact
- Promote advisor events
- Responds to internal and external inquiries and requests for information
What traits and competencies should a Regional Coordinator possess?
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form through letters, memorandums, and email
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and detail oriented.
- Various key responsibilities require strong time management skills; strong ability to manage various documents is required
- Ability to oversee/manage multiple projects effectively and a capacity for dealing with tight deadlines; must possess excellent time management skills with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving advisors
What are the preferred qualifications for a Regional Coordinator?
- Minimum 3 years of financial services experience in an administrative capacity
- Minimum completion of post-secondary education
- IFIC or CSC would be an asset
- Must be extremely proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite of products, mainly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name