Team Lead, Operations Service - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Team Lead, Operations Service
Team Lead, Operations Service — Corporate Branch
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
We’re seeking a Team Lead, Operations Service to provide client service and support to existing operational activities, reporting and document handling to ensure a high level of accuracy and timely delivery. You will be responsible for assisting and improving the Standard Operating Procedures within your teams.
The Team Lead, is a unique, hybrid role that incorporates the knowledge of an Operations Services Associate position together with the ability to monitor document application, overview mail and courier handling, storage, as well as client reporting, overview of day-to-day tasks and new projects, and support and manage the relationship with the back office. Coaching the team to meet expectations and SLA’s, providing statistical reporting to the Manager, being the first level of escalation, looking for ways to improve service delivery and assisting with the implementation of new initiatives.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Team Lead, Operations Service role with you in mind.
What is the role?
- Monitor activities, volume and respond accordingly to changing conditions within the team to meet outlined SLAs.
- Recognize training issues, learning opportunities and knowledge gaps within the team, and develop useful learning paths for the team in conjunction with IPC partners and back office administration.
- Support management by recognizing positive contributions by fellow team members and team monthly meetings; while maintaining notes/minutes.
- Liaison between client facing front office partners, internal partners and third-party vendors to positively represent mutual interests and transfer knowledge.
- Educate callers on policies and procedures that includes, but is not limited to:
- Document requirements
- Promote ease of doing business for the front office through service offering and education
- Contributes to own professional development planning through active participation in coaching sessions with management.
- Provide prompt follow ups to advisor and internal inquiries and calls meeting SLAs.
- Validate fee rates charged to unit holder accounts for the Fee-based Product.
- Assist with problem resolution, tracking and statistical reporting.
- Provide support with projects, client reporting as required which includes testing and may require working on occasional weekends.
What are the preferred qualifications?
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience within a financial operations environment
- Undergraduate degree in Business preferred
- Completion of CSC/IFIC is an asset
- Knowledge of relevant fund company and dealer back-office software solutions is an asset
- Approachable leader, able to offer clear verbal and written instructions as needed
- Ability to communicate the goals and objectives of IPC to all stakeholders across levels of the organization clearly and concisely
- Strong time management skills with an ability to manage various working teams
- Ability to oversee/manage multiple projects effectively and a capacity for dealing with tight deadlines
- Must be extremely proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite of products, mainly MS Word and Excel
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name