Transitions Coordinator - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Transitions Coordinator — Transitions
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Transitions team is currently growing! We’re seeking a coordinator – someone who will support the team in onboarding advisors to our independent and corporate branch models.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
What is the role of the Transitions Coordinator?
- Support the corporate branch model by:
- Collecting and analyzing internal and external data
- Monitoring client transfers and code access, providing updates to all parties
- Acknowledging and responding to requests with open and consistent communication
- Support the independent channel to efficiently onboard advisors and their teams to the dealer
- Assist MFDA to IIROC onboarding and repapering
- Provide support for daily onboarding tasks
- Ad-hoc duties as required
What traits and competencies should a Transitions Coordinator possess?
- Relationship-building skills maintaining confidence in the transition process
- Ability to think critically when reviewing client data, codes and licensing
- A team player, works well with others within defined timelines
- A process-driven individual that leverages technology to produce and organize client lists
- Effectively communicate in a tactful manner
What are the preferred qualifications for a Transitions Coordinator?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience preferably in the Financial Services Industry
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to listen actively, understand and follow direction
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.