Vendor Payment Administrator (Contract) - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Vendor Payment Administrator (Contract)
Vendor Payments Administrator (Contract) — Pinnacle (Mississauga)
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Pinnacle team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Vendor Payment Administrator – someone who will support the invoicing process and manage vendors to ensure all relevant information has been gathered. This individual will collaborate with our Finance team to vendor payments are processed in a timely manner.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Vendor Payment Administrator role with you in mind.
What is the role?
- Support with the invoice retrieval process by gathering invoices across all channels and providing templates to Finance
- Coding and splitting invoices as needed to ensure accuracy in processing payments
- Validate all invoices received from vendors and reconcile accounts accordingly
- Support with vendor management and follow up on outstanding invoices as needed
- Work with leaders to receive approvals or investigate further prior to finalizing with Finance
- Update and maintain all spreadsheets related to our accounts, vendor contracts and Pinnacle branches
- Support the accrual process by reconciling what has been paid or is outstanding to provide accrual amounts to Finance monthly
- Optimize invoice process to gain synergies across internal teams
- Ad hoc duties as required
What traits and competencies should be possessed?
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when reviewing invoices
- Strong analytical skills to understand payments and ensure accurate processing
- Strong organizational skills to manages various vendors and invoices
- Self-starter with ability to be highly resourceful and complete work in a timely manner
What are the preferred qualifications?
- Post-secondary education in Business or related field
- Experience in finance/operational role within the financial services industry is an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and SharePoint)
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
- Awesome hybrid working environment
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.