Wealth Advisor (NAD) - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Wealth Advisor — Pinnacle (National Accounts Desk)
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing indepedent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advusors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employes (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative enviornment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success? A firm that allows you to deliver comprehensive goal based planning to your clients?
Are you the type of person that is:
- Empathetic to the needs of your clients?
- Focused internally to accomplish goals and keep your eye on the prize?
- Responsible and accountable for your successes and failures?
- Optimistic when faced with challenges?
- Driven to compete, succeed, and win?
IF SO, WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping our advisors build a better business. Over the past 25 years, our advisors have helped investors live their dreams through sound financial planning and comprehensive wealth management advice. At IPC, we’ve designed every aspect of the Wealth Advisor role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Wealth Advisor?
- Deliver personalized wealth management solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Conduct regular meetings and calls with clients
- Educate clients about all of the products, solutions, and services IPC provides
- Promote the value proposition of IPC
What traits and competencies should a Wealth Advisor possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance client experiences
- Strong desire for performance driven compensation
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
- Post-secondary education and/or 3-5 years industry experience
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) required
- IIROC licensed
- Professional accreditation (CFP, CIM, or equivalent) is considered an asset
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.