Bilingual Client Service Representative — Advisor 411 MFDA
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in your career. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Advisor 411 team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Bilingual Client Service Representative – someone who takes pride in building relationships over the phone with the ability to provide solutions, who possesses knowledge of the wealth management industry.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Bilingual Client Service Representative role with you in mind.
What does the role entail?
- Ensure all calls, online tickets and emails received from Advisors are responded to in a timely fashion
- Research and resolve daily field inquiries relative to client account administration including: Issues related to registered plans, document requirements for new accounts, etc.
- Assist callers with remote trade processing, IPC procedures, and training in all areas of operations
- Ensure that all communications and issues are responded to and resolved within the IPC standards timeframe
- Recognize issues which should be escalated to management
- Periodic “call program” initiatives to advisors to educated and/or solicit information as required
- Act as additional department support for administrative function to ensure that all tasks are handled in a timely fashion
- Other duties as required
What traits and competencies should you possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to provide resolutions to enhance client experiences
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
- A true interest in the industry
What are the preferred qualifications?
- Bilingual in French and English (verbal and written)
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a call center setting ideally within a wealth management firm with a focus on MFDA regulations
- Completion of CSC/IFIC an asset
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to put the client first
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to listen actively, understand and provide solutions
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name