Client Service Specialist — Advisor 411 IIROC
The Client Services department is responsible for providing a very high level of service to internal and external clients. Any advisor inquiries are to be handled through the client services process to ensure that accurate, efficient service is provided to everyone in a professional, friendly atmosphere. A very heavy emphasis is placed on the quality of the service provided and IIROC knowledge/experience.
RESPONSIBILITY: Phone and Online Communications
- Ensure all calls, on-line tickets and emails received from advisors are responded to in a timely fashion, efficiently and accurately. Maintain friendly demeanor at all times.
- Research and resolve daily field inquiries relative to client account administration including: Issues related to registered plans, document requirements for new accounts, or client instructions, etc.
- Assist callers with remote trade processing, IPC procedures, and training in all areas of operations.
- Ensure that all communications and issues are responded to and resolved within the IPC service standards timeframe.
- Recognize issues which should be escalated to management
- Periodic 'call program' initiatives to advisors to educate and/or solicit information, as required
- Identify any areas for improvement in policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITY: Other Projects and Duties
- Act as additional department support for administrative function to ensure that all tasks are handled in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as required and/or assigned by the supervisor
Professional Experience - Must possess a minimum of 4 years' experience within a call centre environment, with an emphasis on both the MFDA and IIROC platforms – heavy emphasis placed on IIROC
Education Requirements – Undergraduate degree in Business preferred; completion of CSC is mandatory
Industry Experience – Experience working on the IDA/securities operations/client service environment with a good working knowledge of ISM platform and other back office software solutions preferred
Communication - Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely the goals and objectives of the organization to all stakeholders. Must be able to effectively communicate to various audiences and all levels of staff.
Organizational skills and time management – Various key responsibilities requires strong time management skills; strong ability to manage various documents is required
Ability to multi-task – Ability to oversee/manage multiple projects effectively and a capacity for dealing with tight deadlines
Computer software – Must be extremely proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite of products, mainly MS Word and Excel
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.