Digital Marketing Specialist — Marketing
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in digital marketing in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Advisor Marketing team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist – someone who can help Advisors build their digital and social brands to engage with and attract new clients.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Digital Marketing Specialist role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Digital Marketing Specialist?
- Promote and implement the Premium Advisor Website Program including site builds, maintenance and optimization
- Promote and implement the E-Wealth Report (monthly E-Newsletter) including building email, quality control, interacting with key stakeholders and deployment of monthly email
- Develop strong relationships with Advisors by helping them build their brand
- Work with Advisors to build their social media presence to attract and retain clients, provide value and differentiate them from their competitors
- Ongoing maintenance of the marketing section of Intranet (The Hub) to ensure relevant and timely tools are packaged appropriately and easy to find
- Ongoing maintenance of key public websites including ipcc.ca, counselservices.com and ipcprivatewealth.com
- Manage Advisor website billing with Finance
What traits and competencies should an Digital Marketing Specialist possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance the Advisor and client experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is very important
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when supporting Advisors
- Embody AOR (Acknowledge, Own, Respond) in interaction with Advisors and internal stakeholders
What are the preferred qualifications for an Digital Marketing Specialist?
- Marketing and/or Business-Related Degree
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role or Account Management role
- Coding skills (HTML, CSS & Bootstrap) is an asset
- Financial industry knowledge is an asset
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence