Financial Advisor — Investment Planning Counsel
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success? A firm that allows you to deliver comprehensive goal based planning to your clients? ??
Are you the type of person that is:
1. Empathetic to the needs of your clients?
2. Focused internally to accomplish goals and keep your eye on the prize?
3. Responsible and accountable for your successes and failures?
4. Optimistic when faced with challenges?
5. Ego-driven to compete, succeed, and win?
IF SO WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Financial Advisor role with you in mind. With an above industry base salary and variable compensation structure your success is linked directly to delivering excellent client experiences and overall growth.
What is the role of the Financial Advisor?
- Deliver personalized wealth management solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Educate clients about all of the products, solutions, and services IPC provides
- Conduct regular meetings and calls with clients
- Promote the value proposition of IPC
What traits and competencies should a Financial Advisor possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance client experiences
- Strong desire for performance driven compensation
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
What are the preferred qualifications for a Financial Advisor?
- Post-secondary education
- Completion of CSC/IFIC required
- CFP designation completion or current enrolment required
- Proven ability to put the client first
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to listen actively, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
- Ability & willingness to travel up to 25%
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name