Helpdesk Analyst — Advisor 411
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in your career. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Helpdesk team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Helpdesk Analyst – someone who is a leader at relationship building, great on the phone with the ability to provide solutions, who possesses an apt for technology.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Helpdesk Analyst role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Helpdesk Analyst?
- Coordinate the IT-Setup for transitioning Advisors to Investment Planning Counsel.
- Respond and resolve Advisor or Assistant inquiries pertaining to IPC sources platforms by phone or email.
- Coordinate & communicate to appropriate IT representatives (I.S. Security, IMAC Workstation services, & SDI Software Distribution)
- Coordinate between appropriate parties on new user setup, including email & Hub accounts
- Testing for new and future technical deployments
- Preparation of clear, comprehensive and accurate reporting related to key job functions
- Track calls and performance measures with Oaisys Call Recording Software.
- Assist Advisors or Assistants in setting up their ipcc.org or ipcsecurities.com email address' on their MS Outlook
- Troubleshoot issues pertaining to an Advisor/Assistant's inability to send or receive email
- Reset ipcsecurities.com and ipcc.org email passwords
- Assist Advisors / Assistants in setting their IPC email stationary
- Assist users in logging into our "Webmail" application
- Other duties as required and assigned
What traits and competencies should you possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships
- Ability to provide resolutions to enhance client experiences
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
- A true interest in technology and applications
What are the preferred qualifications?
- Post-secondary education
- Completion of CSC/IFIC an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a call center setting ideally within a helpdesk capacity
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to put the client first
- Strong communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to listen actively, understand and provide solutions
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name