Human Resources Business Partner - Talent Acquisition — Human Resources
What sets organizations apart from others is the employee experience their team members have when doing what they love to do every day. At Investment Planning Counsel our people come first and the HR team is responsible for partnering with business leaders to ensure this continues to be our focus and to implement programs that foster our amazing culture.
With change being the only constant these days, we too are evolving and we are looking for a new HR Business Partner with a love and focus in talent acquisition to join our team.
As an experienced and savvy recruiter, you see the talent landscape changing and understand that the traditional recruitment function needs to change with it and we are looking for someone to help usher us into the recruitment future and ensure we are always on the leading edge of talent acquisition.
Success in this role looks like:
- An HR Business Partner who establishes strong relationships with business leaders to understand their needs
- A strong people person with a network of connections to leverage in order to be proactive in speaking with potential candidates
- Recognizing that culture and team fit is as important as skill set and experience
- A strong team player interested in partnering on forward thinking people focus projects and initiatives to improve the employee experience
- A quick learner who takes the initiative to ensure they understand the unique roles within the organization and how they connect to the overall purpose of the organization
- Proactive strategies for areas of the business that continue to evolve and grow
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong consultative skills in order to partner and build solid relationships with leaders
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to bring new ideas and initiatives forward
- A passion to develop a leading talent acquisition program through the implementation of appropriate practices and methodologies
- Experience creating effective recruitment strategies with measurable results
- Experience within the Financial Industry an asset
- CHRP designation considered an asset