Information Analyst — Corporate Development
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Corporate Development team is currently growing! We’re seeking an Information Analyst – someone who plans, directs and manages the onboarding of Advisory Teams to IPC. As a consultative business partner, the Information Analyst is responsible for leading multiple Advisory team from across Canada on both MFDA & IIROC platforms.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Information Analyst role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Information Analyst?
- Support advisor discovery phase to gathering key advisor practice information: vendor contracts, lease agreements, insurance policy, rental agreement etc.
- Consolidate all information to prepare expression of interest letters
- Manage and lead pipeline reporting
- Run and analyze reports
- Work closely with the Transitions team to communicate effectively to all business partners of upcoming transactions
- Manage all reporting including:
- Prior to deal - clients by bands, locations, provide potential opportunities
- Reoccurring - Net sales, Weekly sales reports
- Weekly scorecard: meetings, calls etc.
- Redemption (internal/external) transfer outs
- Lead Monthly Corporate Development coordination
- Book segmentation and trending
What traits and competencies should an Information Analyst possess?
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Resourceful, analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to manage and monitor multiple tasks across multiple matrix projects and time lines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to convey/present both factual and conceptual information on issues which require detailed explanation and interpretation
- Well-developed influencing skills enough to resolve distinct problems and/or negotiate appropriate solutions
- Outside-of-the box thinker with abilities to see the organizational big picture and drive projects to deliver effective results and value
- Task and Results Focused
What are the preferred qualifications for an Information Analyst?
- Degree in Business preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of MFDA & IIROC platforms
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Project, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.