Client Experience Specialist, Private Wealth — Private Wealth Sales
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
The primary focus of the Client Experience Specialist on our Private Wealth sales team is to support the Private Wealth Consultant’s in the growth, development, and sales of IPC Private Wealth. This role will act as an essential point of contact working with other areas within IPC to facilitate resolution by ensuring delivery of excellent client services.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Client Experience Specialist, Private Wealth role with you in mind.
What is the role?
• Own inquiries from point of contact through to resolution
• Administration of all pertinent documentation
• Prep work for review packages, portfolio changes and other administration
• Manage co-op for the region (paperwork, approvals, and compliance)
• Ensures excellence in every interaction to provide a consistent experience for existing clients and prospects
• Manage the onboarding process
• Coordinate promotional materials
• Ensures accuracy of completed account/trade paperwork, financial plans and all client meeting documentation when required
• Coordinates client account/trade instructions for creation and completion when required
• Update and manage all dashboards
• Responds to client inquiries via telephone, email, video conference and in person
What are the traits and key competencies?
• Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term relationships
• Ability to acknowledge and own inquiries through to resolution
• Exceptional communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with various audiences at all levels of the organization
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively to deal with tight deadlines and competing priorities
• Ability to think critically and use sound judgment
• Effective communication skills, empathy, optimism
• Strong focus on personal and professional growth
What are the preferred qualifications?
• Minimum 2 years in a client support role in a Financial Services firm or Financial Institution. Alternate comparable experience will be considered
• Completion of or working towards completion IIROC Securities licensing is expected within a year
• Able to foster and maintain excellent relationships with clients, advisors, branch support staff, IPC Head Office staff and other key stakeholders
• Exceptional client service skills are required. Ability to anticipate client needs and timely follow up is expected
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Must have intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
What is #lifeatIPC?
• Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
• Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
• Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
• Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
• Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence