Relationship Manager — Transitions
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Corporate Development Transitions team is currently growing! We’re seeking a Relationship Manager, Transitions – someone who plans, directs and manages the onboarding of Advisory Teams to IPC. As a consultative business partner, the Relationship Manager is responsible for leading multiple Advisory teams from across Canada on both MFDA & IIROC platforms.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Relationship Manager, Transitions role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Relationship Manager, Transitions?
- Lead, manage and coordinate all aspects of onboarding Advisors and their teams
- Develop and maintain positive, trusting relationships with Advisors from first contact and on an ongoing basis throughout their relationship with IPC
- Act as the single point of contact for any escalations providing an immediate response with the commitment to provide resolution
- Responsible for keeping the Advisor up-to-date with progress of resolution informing of advancements made, net steps and an estimation on full resolution.
- Communicate onboarding updates with all internal partners to ensure all timelines are met
- Act as escalated liaison between Advisory teams and our internal business partners to ensure commitments are executed within the proposed timelines
- Engage relevant business partners to address and resolve issues/concerns raised by the Advisor through strong understanding of Advisor concerns and knowledge of internal operations
What traits and competencies should a Relationship Manager, Transitions possess?
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Resourceful, analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks across multiple matrix projects and time lines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to convey/present both factual and conceptual information on issues which require detailed explanation and interpretation
- Well-developed influencing skills in order to resolve distinct problems and/or negotiate appropriate solutions
- Outside-of-the box thinker with abilities to see the global ecosystem of the organization and drive project to deliver effective results and value
- Task and Results Focused
What are the preferred qualifications for a Relationship Manager, Transitions?
- Degree in Business preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of MFDA & IIROC platforms
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Project, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.