Regional Director, Branch Operations - IPCC Corporate
Current Opportunities (Hero)
Regional Director, Branch Operations
Regional Director, Branch Operations — Pinnacle
Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
As part of the IGM family of companies, we are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2023) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you’ve already found success in the wealth management industry. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we’ve designed every aspect of the Regional Director of Operations, Pinnacle role with you in mind.
- Lead and coach the Pinnacle branches while sustaining overall operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify and implement policy and procedural changes to streamline processing and enhance the client experience
- Monitoring adherence to regulatory and internal requirements: ensuring compliance, risk management and regulatory rules, guidelines, policies and standards are followed
- Develop the talents of the Specialists and grow the effectiveness of the teams
- Work closely with Client Experience Specialists, Advisors, Regional Director peers, Head Office Colleagues and future Team Leads, to implement and continue to evolve the consistent standardized support program for the region
- Provide leadership to Client Experience Specialists in the region on matters requiring escalation, review, coaching and ‘on the spot’ training for growth, and ensure that the team is adequately supporting the Advisors
- Investigate, research, and facilitate accurate solutions on escalated matters
- Recognize and contribute to process improvement opportunities intended to benefit the corporate branch with active engagement with management
- Actively respond, support, and communicate as required with IPC partners on behalf, and in the best interest of Advisors, IPC and clients
- Manage branch cost centers, including approving invoicing submissions and expense reimbursement requests, and reviewing cost center reports
- Work closely with the advisors, specialists and transitions team to smoothly integrate new Pinnacle teams after the initial Transitions onboarding period
- Identify training needs, learning opportunities and knowledge gaps within the team, in addition to validating the onboarding training completion.
- Ensure excellence in every interaction to provide a consistent experience for all clients
What traits and competencies should be possessed?
- Ability to build relationships quickly and establish rapport with the Client Experience Specialists and Advisors in the region, as well as clients, head office staff and other key stakeholders
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance client experiences and increase efficiency
- Ability to listen, coach, lead and develop team members to perform effectively and grow in their role and career with IPC
- Dedicated to continuous operational improvement through business analysis, stakeholder engagement and effective change management processes to improve business outcomes
- Ability to think proactively to identify existing and emerging issues impacting business outcomes with focus and commitment to problem solving and continuous development in fast paced environments
- Ability to analyze and measure to help serve our customers better, enhance the experience and to help run a more efficient company
- A “big picture” thinker who can think strategically with business planning experience without losing sight of the daily tactical work
- A willingness show appreciation and learn from others
- Demonstrated ability to continually look for areas of improvement, think outside the box and present creative solutions to challenges
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and lead others by having the skills, confidence, and empowerment to do so
- Ability to adjust the messaging to effectively communicate to different levels of the organization
- A strong desire for performance, self-motivated and highly driven with an entrepreneurial personality
What are the preferred qualifications?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Advisor/Client support role in a Financial Services firm. Alternate comparable experience will be considered
- 5 years in a people leadership role is preferred
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business, finance, economics or other related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and Forms and the ability to leverage this knowledge in daily activities
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
- Awesome Leadership teams that know your name
- Awesome hybrid working environment
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.