Accessibility - IPCC Corporate
Top Green Banner
Investment Planning Counsel is committed to providing all Canadians with access to our facilities, products, services and websites. We have a series of policies and procedures in place. These policies are intended to address, at minimum, the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 and similar or related standards and regulations.
This website provides accessibility features for a number of mobile/desktop browsers and operating systems. These include:
- increasing text size
- adjusting page zoom
- adjusting page colours
- enhancing text contrast
- having page contents read out loud
- skipping to main content*
You can customize your use of this site by:
- Using the accessibility features of your computer, or browser to increase text size or page zoom
- Installing assistive technologies to adjust page colour, enhance text contrast, or having page contents read aloud
- *Clicking the “Skip to Main Content” button (where available) that is part of the content management system
While creating this website, designers and developers have worked to the standards of WCAG 2.0 and the AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act).
If the above information is not sufficient, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any general inquiry questions about our policies, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can also use this email address if you’d like to provide constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this site. Although every attempt has been made to ensure maximum accessibility for all users, there may be some limitations, and we encourage users to report this to our attention.
Review our full Accessibility Policy.
Review our full Accessibility Plan.
Statement updated as of: December 1, 2015